Monday, January 16, 2017

One post that should be five.

After Christmas, Henry still clung to these Gerber toddler puff snacks.  And wore Mickey Christmas PJs like a boss. 


Grandpa Garner had a birthday and his two favorite grandsons helped him celebrate. 



I've been helping my dad with some work projects and Henry and I were on-site a few weeks ago.  He is watching Toy Story in my dad's truck.  Being in a truck, watching a movie was about the highlight of Henry's life. 



Hunter threw this backpack on Henry for fun and I couldn't handle how old he looked.  



My sweet boy perched on Grandma's sofa one Sunday evening. 


Downward dog? He just does this.  Also it was his 20 month birthday. 


Henry got right down comfortable with the Cars toys at the Disney store.  I love seeing him get so happy and excited about things.  This day at the Disney store he was SO surprised/ thrilled to see all his favorite characters.  I cried a little because I was so happy that he was so happy. 


Henry likes to be on the floor.  And his blanket.  and taking off his socks.  And putting his feet in the air. 


Probably because his Daddy does it too. 


Last Saturday looking at houses for fun with Daddy. 


Hunter and I on a date to the Temple.  Hunter's teeth look gnarly. 


I just love these pajamas. 


Henry sits like this often.  Again because Daddy does.  And they just laughed and stared at each other for like 15 minutes. 



Henry sleeps like a champ.  But eats like a punk.  I try super hard to feed him better and I'm realizing more and more that he's going to be just fine.  But still there are days like this where he climbs on the counter, gets down the block of cheese, and snuggles up on the sofa to have cheese for dinner. 



Family movie night.  Henry had his hand on my belly, trying to feel the baby.  After a while I covered my belly back up.  But then Henry pushed my arm away, and pulled up my shirt again and placed his hand back on my belly.  Sweetest. 


Playing and organizing play doh.  His little voice was counting "one...thweee" over and over. 


A morning at the Gilbert Temple grounds. Henry noticed the humungous building for the first time in his life.  He said "wow" so quietly and in awe. 



He loves the floor/ ground. 





Pizza at Costco.  Where he didn't want to sit by me.  But he ate the whole piece. 


At cousin Lincoln's third birthday party, he saw Grandpa and went right up on the couch and did this.  Henry NEVER snuggles like this for no reason.  It was pretty sweet. 


Petting his baby cousin. 


A Saturday at the car show with Daddy, Abuelito and Mommy.  One of his favorite things, for reals, is sitting in cars and playing with all the buttons and knobs and switches.  So when he got endless time and endless cars to go sit in and explore, this kid WAS IN HEAVEN. 





And shoes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment