Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 Goals

2017 Goals- Year of getting HEALTHY.

(And to me healthy also means thin.  I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to be thin.  It kind of bugs me on media all the debate on how we should have a goal to be healthy rather than skinny or thin.   Honestly.  Most people who are thin are a lot healthier than those who are overweight.  And a natural, scientific result of eating better and being active is loosing weight. Rant over.)

- Eat two vegetables and two fruits every day.  (To some this is ridiculous but this will be an improvement for me.) 

- one dessert per week.

- think "low fat" and "low carbs" when cooking and ordering at restaurants

- cut portions, never get "full"

- no eating after 8:00pm*

- 30 minutes or more of aerobic exercise MTWRF*

- Yoga MWF *

- other form of strength training T R*



* Since I am pregnant and not in the best physical condition I have to watch my workouts to keep my baby and my body safe.  I also sometimes need a snack after 8pm because I am pregnant.  These four goals will kick into effect after baby is born.  But I will do at least 15 minutes of walking etc. MTWRF.


Other Goal:

- Be nice: keep your mouth shut when its not a nice thing to say, compliment others, smile, be positive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment