Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pines, Beans, and Pigs

Last weekend our awesome friend Daphne brought us up to her family's cabin for a long weekend.  We were going up for Thursday through Saturday, but Hunter had to work Thursday and Friday night, so he stayed home until Friday night.  He was going to drive up late after work and not get to the cabin in Prescott until about midnight.  I was sad to leave him as I always am.  When he went to his brother Nate's house in Lakeside, AZ earlier this year he was gone for a good three nights.  I missed him super bad. I don't like being gone overnight from my man.  But, I didn't want to ditch Daphne in her plans.
Thursday night Hunter was sent home early.
Friday night work called and told Hunter not to come in.
Die, Dominos, Die.
I didn't know about work being cancelled until Friday night at the cabin when I was about to call Hunter he came walking in the door!  I love surprises!  I especially love when Hunter surprises me like that.  Now picture some hugs, smiles, kisses etc.
Activities at the cabin included but were not limited to:
sleeping
playing games



watching this guy 
drinking Capri sun
And taking a little nature walk:







No comments:

Post a Comment