Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ties in a Row

Hunter is a stylish man.   Yet, since we've been married he's alternated between four and five different ties every time he dresses up.  Today I was ironing and when I finished I invited Hunter to use the iron if he needed it.  He got out his tie drawer-which I had never really explored- and began to iron all these incredible ties that were balled up in the drawer.  Apparently when we got married he threw them all in a suitcase and never ironed them until about an hour ago.  "One cannot wear a wrinkled tie," he explained to me when I asked why I had never seen most of these....  
So with a smile on his face, he ironed each one at a time even though I suggested he put two or three on the ironing board at a time which was swiftly shot down as he said "each tie needs my individual time and attention".  Then like I used to line my Barbies up when they were all dressed and hair combed, he lined his ties up on the bed.  Hunter can now go 46 Sundays without wearing the same tie.

Notice the zip up tie in the far upper right hand corner and the clip on below.

No comments:

Post a Comment