Friday, February 2, 2018

December 2017

THE FACT THAT THESE ARE OUT OF ORDER IS DRIVING ME BATTY.  HOW DO I FIX IT!!!

Setting up the new train set we got from our neighbors a few days before Christmas because we have two little boys and I can't keep them off of it for a whole month. 


I bought this like Christmas Eve Eve. The 23rd.  For like $7 at Smart and Final and all of this was included! I wanted the boys to do it together but Henry had a poop attack and hates to poop and was in the worst mood ever.  So Hunter ended up doing it himself. 


At church Hunter helped with the Primary's live nativity.  I love that Indy got into this photo. 


This is Christmas Day. 


We put a tree in Henry's room which made it very hard for him to sleep each night.  


This was the first day of December, we got matching PJS and it was Hunter's idea.  Love him.  Luckily we ordered in October becuase they took two months to ship! 


Date night with firneds to see our now traditional EVMCO concert.  amazes me every time 


Stephanie's daughter Gracie, was in the choir and saw me snap this! 


My parents (dad) made this nativity for the first time ever.  I've heard my dad talk about these from Colombia for my whole life.  It was beautiful. The picture doesn't really show how cool it is. Live plants and all. 


Warm winter night fires in my parents yard 


Our tree


FHE nativity craft. that henry destroyed every day afterwards.  haha


from our ward Christmas party that I helped decorate for.  


Benson and Sarah invited us to their neighborhood's Comstock preview.  This street is very awesome.  And this was a street-closed preview they had for the neighborhood only.  Hot cocoa, Mrs. clause, train rides.  Henry didn't care about anything but cousins.  Too bad we had to leave so soon since I had our RS Christmas dinner where I was singing in a group and had arranged a harp player! 




Henry started taking his own pictures in december.  I started straiagening my hair a lot. 


A lunch with my parents. 


Kayla invited us to be chaperones for a student thrown Winter Formal dance.  so we made the most of it, i got a new dress and shoes, we had the Keg beforehand and we enjoyed the Christmas atmosphere and trying to relive our youth.  My best dance date ever. 


Todd's Birthday! Henry reallllllly loves his Uncle Todd.



Found this set up by Henry.





Indy's first ice cream cone. 


I love when he perches. 


Star Wars date night.  I love that I can smuggle food, my water, a blanket and watch in a super comfy recliner (cinemark).  Thanks, Tyson! 


park days


Suppa club- missing Carli & Marco and Jenny & William who left before the picture that Henry took. 


Our Holiday HIke was one of my favorite moments.  The weather was outstanding. a little chilly.  and we found a quiet trail.  i felt the Spirit so strong as a family out in the creation. 



that same saturday night we went to the Mesa Temple lights.  I loved being able to see it through henry's eyes for the first time.  it was a really cold night



Nona comes and makes little sugar cookie snowflakes with us each year. 




our tree by the end of the month.  it didn't drink water this year and died so quickly. unusual for us. 



Nertz group dinner.  It was a great one this year. and I loved Holly's salad. 



Christmas Eve church


Christmas has its own post.  

We cancelled hot cocoa.  Might be forever.  Really, with all the parties, we've seen who we want to see! And its so exhausting to do one more party when i'm ready to burn the house down. 


Henry set up his little art area ll by himself. 


Indy turned 8 months. 


New Years eve was a sunday and we had plans to have some ward friends over for dinner, but i ended up with a low fever and feeling really sick.  after a long sleep and some food, our little family had our own fire and coziness.  i think i am low on iron when i get sick like this.




My new years eve kiss. 






from our ward party.  why such a mess?


so much matching




from the hike



No comments:

Post a Comment