Monday, February 5, 2018

January 2018



Henry's glare.  He was actually really happy beause this is the day we hiked with his cousins.  He names them off specifically.... "ben and mikah and jake and maesyn".  







Indy's hair is so long we've got to start combing it.  He looks 100 times even more cuter. 




We had a very extended winter break with Nate's family in town.  





The night before they left, everyone came over for hot cocoa and smores. .... and half naked dancing with Uncle Hunter. 


Yearly trip to the Barrett Jackson car show with the boys.  Henry was really into it this year which is making this tradition get better and better. 


Henry putting himself down for a nap.  We came home and I didn't know where he went. 


Indy's cute bib bandana he got for Christmas from his cousin.



Post temple night frappuccinos. 


His face is too much for me here.  I love him.


Sunday fajitas at Nona and Abuelitos.  I love sitting out side so so so so so much.


Indy's got his arm around me here after church. 


More car show.  So out of order. 




Indy's not so sure about brother time in the cozy coupe. 


Why is this the only zoo photo that loaded to my computer? Weird.  But it was an unseasonably cold day, that we had a great family time. 


Oh and we played hooky one Monday when the snow stuck for like 48 hours and we went up to play with Benson and Sarah. 




Indy's faces always just say "i'm pleased" to me. 





Impromteu dinner with friends at our too often favorited, Gecko Grill. 


I'm buying dresses on clearance in hopes for a girl some day.  Poor Indy was my model. 


A day trip with Stephanie and Owen and Nora to the Phoenix Children's Museum.  LOVED IT.  


Indy's 9 month photo shoot. 







That Henry bombed.  But he's always invited to do so. 






I've never seen Hunter's face so clearly in Henry.  



No comments:

Post a Comment