Friday, February 23, 2018

February Weekend

Friday night started like this:
so you know it was going to be a good weekend. 



We had dinner as a family at Flancers.  Its becoming family date night on Fridays and then Hunter and Me on Saturdays.  Good times. 





Indy was so done with the day so he went to bed and we got to hang with Henry. 


Saturday morning I had two showers, but only one photo.  Congrats, Carli and Marco!
(And Annika, not pictured.)


Then some sloppy photos from Galentine's Day celebration.  Andrea, what a party this year! 




Kristen and I were matching at Gal Day.  Perfect, if you ask me. 


Then I came home to this:




Such cozy porch dwellings.  Then Hunter and I had dinner at the Keg and grabbed some gelato to go share with his brother and wife and some good chats. 

Sunday morning wake ups:



And my show-stopping baby boy (who is huge) after church. 
And who will only wear long ties now "like daddy".  









No comments:

Post a Comment