Friday, February 2, 2018

November 2017


Making our "turkey pumpkin".


Indy wants to be just like Henry.  Also blowout. 


These are all out of order, celebrating Mom's birthday. 


Indy's faces are the BEST.  


Posted about what kind of mom I am.  It took me a while to put this in words but I want to save it. 


Mom's birthday.  I love my parents! 


Henry's evening setup.  (mess) 


Our Family photo session happened. 


Attended Andrea's birthday party! Such a fun night. 


Temple time with the boys and mom. 



The Garner boys in their serious project hats reading a bedtime story.


Just because. 


This day, Indy blew out twice, had two baths, two changes of clothes and left me a ton of laundry all within 20 minutes. 


Indy's first french fry. 


Out with mom for the day... naptime does not stop us! haha.  This was glorious and we got to peruse through target.  Then Indy woke up and I fed him in the furniture aisle  so I could sit on a chair. I lost mom in the store about 3 times. 


These boys are buddies and I got to snuggle them both at a park day.


I seriously loving seeing all the pies before Thanksgiving.  Amazing. 


King Henry attended cousin Harper's Princess (and Prince) birthday party. 


We had the Garners over for Pam and Dale's "last supper" since they sold their house and went on a mission. 



Mom's Family birthday dinner at Joe's Farm Grill 




Garner Girls night out before Pam left for her mission. 


Henry's tower bigger than he is. 


Sleepover with 'Mikah and Ben and Jake" Thanksgiving week when they were in town. 


After Thanksgiving (which has its own post) we got out Christmas stat! 

I had these boxes for years and have almost rid of them so many times. Henry played with them every single day.  so glad he enjoyed them.  Half are ruined now but they got good use! 


Got our tree in like 82 degrees.  


Family photos.  All those babies! 



Pam and Dale's setting apart.  The boys faces kill me.  so funny


The actual last supper at Benson and Sarah's.  IT was a simple, sweet night.  Kind of sad and weird.  I will remember Pam and Dale's testimonies they bore at the firepit with the whole family. 







Henry LOOOVED OUR "Kissmas" tree. 


Hired Todd to paint our yellow (dated) kitchen white.  I'm loving it. And he did it in like 6 hours. He's amazin.g 


Indy was teething throuhg all of this and waking 2 times at night. 


Headed to cinematic pop's Christmas concert.  It was okay.  








This should have been at the beginning but Hunter decided to replace our roof at the beginning of november.  It was a HUGE job that he hadn't anticipated being that intense.  But he actually did perfectly amazing.  But we couldn't have done it without so much family and friends help.  Could not.  And then we had a neighbor that SAVED us.  He is a roofer (and was a stranger) that came by to help and then finished the last 30% of it for us for a DEAL. 




No comments:

Post a Comment