Sunday, April 10, 2016

How To Be Classy



Here is a list I had in my files that I want to keep (funny, yet good info).  But I am trying to throw away a lot of those papers so I'm typing my favorites up here.

How to Be Classy

  1. Avoid getting caught up in trends
  2. Define yourself with a clean elegant look
  3. Don’t underdress
  4. Get your look together before you leave the house. (my hair needs this suggestion)
  5. Have great posture
  6. Don’t curse
  7. Praise people behind their backs
  8. Don’t be the loudest person in the room
  9. Don’t talk about how much class you have
  10. Avoid burping in public
  11. Have proper cell phone etiquette
  12. Keep your voice calm even if you’re angry
  13. Don’t talk about money
  14. Be authentic
  15. Be independent
  16. Be assertive
  17. Don’t feign knowledge (if you don’t know what’s being talked about, say it or ask about it)
  18. Treat others the way you want to be treated
  19. Be open to personal development (Do not berate yourself, but be receptive to constructive change. Be positive.)
  20. Be knowledgeable and aware.
  21. Know when to ask for help, but avoid desperate behavior.
  22. Be responsible.
  23. Be considerate.
  24. Have good manners. 



Good list, huh?  Like a lifetime of goals right there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment