Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Jake's Baptism

Last Saturday we drove up early Saturday morning in this:



Got to a church building in Lakeside:



And our nephew Jake was baptized by Hunter's brother Nate.  

It was seriously such a good baptism.  Some are really better than others.  

Then we came outside and took this picture where my 22 week bump is hidden in Hunter's new Christmas suit:  



Back at Nate and Heidi's house Hunter (who I truly believe is Jake's favorite Uncle) and Jake had some good times while eating cheesy potatoes. 




And Mikah just smiled at me all day.  


The next evening we drove home.  I love when Hunter and I get to go on long drives/ mini road trips together.  Just the two of us.  We have the best talks.  I feel so cozy and safe.  We laugh a lot too.  

And we eat Doritos.  



No comments:

Post a Comment